AK907

Monday, December 12, 2011

What I Learned

Let's face it. Many of us choose to hang on to things that at some point have hurt us, angered us, made us feel sad, or depressed us. If we choose to hang on to them, we will never move forward and we could even create physical or medical damage to our bodies. To prevent this from happening we need to let go but no one really tells you how to let go and move forward. Sure it's easy to say: "Just let go, move forward, forget about it, just let go." But that really doesn’t work.
Having to deal with Ms. Mckenna not being there was tough enough. But our new teacher is not that bad. He teaches creative writing in a different way then how Ms. Mckenna usually teaches. We do more writing then just assignments every class. I've learned a lot since he started teaching. It actually feels like a creative writing class. What we do everyday in the beginning of class is free write half or a full page about anything that comes to mind and I thought that helped me express my writing technique in a lot of ways. We also created a blog to post things you would share from the internet. I think everything we been doing since October 15 has been really useful to me and really helped me express my writing deeply.  

No comments: