AK907

Monday, December 12, 2011

Now What?

On January 18, I guess our creative writing class is having another new teacher. Mr. Good is already leaving and that's gonna suck. I feel like out of all the teachers at JDHS who I could actually understand and relate with is Mr. Good. He's only been here not even for a semester and is already leaving. Having to think about Mr. Good leaving isn't easy for me. I mean he's like one of the coolest/best teachers I've ever had. That's why I think it's going to be tough preparing myself for a new teacher. I'll eventually have to be ready for next semester and deal with what's coming to me. I hope our new teacher will be just as chill as Mr. Good was. I can first start off the semester with no absences to show that I am not a failure to show up to class and respect what the new teacher has to offer. I guess just show as much respect as I did to Mr. Good when he started teaching the class. And if I can do all those things and prove myself wrong, then I guarantee myself that I will pass creative writing.

1 comment:

JDHS Language Arts said...

Don't know if I will ever wear the outfit that the teacher in your photo is wearing... but hope that I can help with the Spring Semester. Glad you are going to be there, and you have a positive attitude. I am looking forward to meeting you more.

Thanks for the note, talk to you soon,

Mr. Dwyer